At the very core of the well-executed movement is somatic awareness. Cultivating movement from your core will enrich your sense of flexibility, suppleness, strength, and stability so that with fluid motion your vital life force becomes increasingly tangible. In this Teacher Training you will cultivate an ongoing, experiential practice into the alive and ever-changing territory of your body.
You will learn how to have a clear expression from your core to the outer periphery through breath practices and movement practices. The focus will be on the ‘core connection’ in relation to movement patterns, breath patterns and including the mind/emotional links to living outside of your centre.
As your body moves, your mind moves.
All of the courses are now available as an online training – be present for the teachings or receive the recording to view at your convenience.
This course will cover the following:
- How to establish a base line sensory perception
- How to extrapolate meaning from sensory information
- The pelvis/cranium connection
- Fluid body support
- Organ body support
- Cellular Respiration and the keys to integration from the centre.
- Developing a mental/emotional connection to your core and yourself.
- Restorative yoga centring sequences
Dates: October 23rd & 24th , 2021
Location: Online course
Times: 12:00pm – 5:30pm both days
Investment: $295 including your manual on ‘Core Connectivity”.