In this course you will learn more about the deeper muscles of the body and how they interface with spinal care. You will develop a greater understanding of the nervous system and the role that the nervous system plays in holding patterns of imbalance or chronic pain.
This course will teach you different methods to truly relax the mind and enter a deep state of rest for all levels of your being.
All of the courses are now available as an online training – be present for the teachings or receive the recording to view at your convenience.
This course will cover the following:
- The anatomy and function(s) of the spine and deeper muscles of the body
- The function of the nervous system regarding chronic patterns.
- The physiological foundations of Restorative Yoga
- How to set up props and poses
- How to explain and demonstrate the poses
- Restorative Yoga and Trauma
- Restorative yoga class sequences
Dates: October 16th & 17th, 2021
Location: Online course
Times: 12:00pm – 5:30pm both days
Investment: $295 including your manual on ‘Yoga for Spinal Care”.